) (Recent threads
) (77 other OpenStreetMap lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 1,948 messages, beginning Jul 2009
- 2 messages added yesterday
imports.openstreetmap.org July 2010
Reiser, John J. — 127856976708 Jul 2010*
http://martenhogeweg.blogspot.com/2010/07/ann... Hopefully this will encourage imports, or at least help familiarize mainstream GIS users with OSM. I ...
Alan Millar — 127894823812 Jul 2010*
I'm interested in importing NHD for my area. I came across this message:But I can't seem to get it to work. The wiki instructions appear out-o...
Alan Millar — 127894990412 Jul 2010*
Here is my updated version of osm-merge.sh I also changed it to process files using double-quotes " " as I get from shp-to-osm.jar -- #! /bi...
Toby Murray — 127989803923 Jul 2010*
I've been working with a new local mapper on bicycle related things recently. He talked to someone in the city government and got them to donate a...