Haskell on Arch Linux Development
) (Recent threads
) (38 other Haskell lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,344 messages, beginning Jun 2008
- 0 messages added yesterday
Haskell on Arch Linux Development June 2009
Don Stewart — 124535874818 Jun 2009*
Does anyone have a policy document they can point to for the following: "No package should ever be listed in both depends and makedepends....
Don Stewart — 124603185126 Jun 2009*
Hey guys, So I'm trying to maintain quality in the AUR packages. I need nightly builds of packages to spot changes in deps (e.g. when GHC's co...
Magnus Therning — 124604176826 Jun 2009*
By building haskell packages as I need them I've now managed to get into a sitution where I need to do some re-compilation in order for my system ...