Haskell on Arch Linux Development
) (Recent threads
) (38 other Haskell lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,345 messages, beginning Jun 2008
- 0 messages added yesterday
Haskell on Arch Linux Development May 2010
Don Stewart — 127484716726 May 2010*
Hey all, gtk2hs was cabalized and released on Hackage. It just works. I ran cabal2arch over the .cabal files, and generated working packages for every...