Haskell on Arch Linux Development
) (Recent threads
) (38 other Haskell lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,345 messages, beginning Jun 2008
- 0 messages added yesterday
Haskell on Arch Linux Development June 2012
Magnus Therning — 133951856112 Jun 2012
There's been a new version of mtl kicking around on Hackage for a while now. I've tried to keep an eye on updating to it, but there's alwa...
Magnus Therning — 134003622418 Jun 2012*
I've been working on upgrading [haskell] to Ghc 7.4.2 for a few days now. So far no luck :( The build always fails on creating documentation. Yest...
Alessandro Pezzoni — 134009641619 Jun 2012*
Hello list, I'm trying to add numeric-prelude  to the habs tree , with the intent of making a pull-request and providing a compiled package,...
gdweber — 134074216326 Jun 2012*
I thought I'd give cblrepo a try, and followed the instructions from https://github.com/archhaskell/habs#readme --but got a bunch of error message...
Mateusz Loskot — 134092448128 Jun 2012*
Hi, I'd like to install Leksah  on my up-to-date Arch box. The only package I can find is the one in AUR  It has plenty of dependencies spec...