Discussion of geocoding
) (Recent threads
) (77 other OpenStreetMap lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 822 messages, beginning Jul 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
Discussion of geocoding January 2010
Ciprian Talaba — 126252648403 Jan 2010*
Hi, I have setup my own copy of Nominatim that uses only data for Romania (thanks Brian) which is visible here: http://cipt2001.homeip.net:8765/gazett...
Frans Hals — 126269366505 Jan 2010*
Hi, after 4 or 5 days of importing planet.osm I have found out, that the Readme.txt providing the necessary steps for building your own geocoding serv...
Frans Hals — 126289761107 Jan 2010*
Hi, after way too slow success of importing planet.osm with a small Amazon instance, I have changed to a large instance (something like 7.5 GB memory ...
Frans Hals — 126297006708 Jan 2010
Brian, I was somehow too quick with step 3 after importing of planet.osm, so it threw some errors. Currently I'm indexing the database. Will I be...
Frans Hals — 126427926823 Jan 2010*
Hi Brian, currently I'm stuck indexing the whole planet and don't know what's going on. For at least some days pgstat shows that the da...