Discussion of geocoding
) (Recent threads
) (77 other OpenStreetMap lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 778 messages, beginning Jul 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
Discussion of geocoding June 2010
Nicolás Lichtmaier — 127559779403 Jun 2010
I'm trying to set up and use gazetteer. After a while of looking arond I found out that, in my dataset (Chicago) no row in the "placex...
Wolf, Gregor — 127564818404 Jun 2010*
Hello OSM-Geocoding specialists, I'm in the process to setup Gazetteer / Nominatim on a Ubuntu karmic Server. I've used the documentation from...
Antony Pegg — 127600870508 Jun 2010
Hi there, hoping someone may have a pointer as to where we went wrong setting up Gazetteer & Nominatim. we only used a UK extract, not a full plan...
PARVEEN ARORA — 127625641711 Jun 2010
Hello Every one, I am Parveen Arora .An engineering student. I am doing a project of setting osm -server for Our state punjab in India and to develop ...
Josef Tupag — 127723375222 Jun 2010
I have sets of co-ordinates in the following format (-33.9,18.6) How do I go about getting the name of the nearest town or Country for those co-ords? ...
Xavier Richez — 127770832128 Jun 2010*
Hello geocoders, I'm trying to install Gazetteer on my computer, in order to do geocoding like the Nominatim server does. I followed these instruc...
Wolf, Gregor — 127788418130 Jun 2010*
Hi, I want to suggest that the Reply-To header of this mailing list should be set to . Currently when you hit reply the reply is sent to the initial s...
Michal Palenik — 127788716130 Jun 2010*
hello, i'am tweaking my installation of nominatim, it's still slow. is anybody here willing to share his tested configuration of filesystem (w...