Discussion of geocoding
) (Recent threads
) (77 other OpenStreetMap lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 822 messages, beginning Jul 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
Discussion of geocoding January 2011
Teemu Ikonen — 129415943904 Jan 2011*
Hi, I did few experiments with latest Nominatim sql scripts and for some reason the indexing is very, very slow. The gazetteer-loaddata.sql progresses...
Marko Iskander — 129529041017 Jan 2011*
Hello All, I was trying to use the geocoding service to geocode the following address, but I am getting a very weird error. It seems to be dumping som...
Brian Quinion — 129622744728 Jan 2011*
Hi, On Monday morning I'm intending to switching the existing nominatim service over to an updated code base designed to allow better scaling and ...