Users list for GNU GLOBAL
) (Recent threads
) (384 other GNU lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 141 messages, beginning May 2010
- 0 messages added yesterday
Users list for GNU GLOBAL June 2011
Richard Riley — 130749045807 Jun 2011*
I am trying to use glbal with emacs and to tage .el,.js and .php. I have three queries and one suggestion. Q1) Why does global -u ignore gtags.files? ...
Markus.Grunwald — 130936132529 Jun 2011*
Hello, global seems to have a problem with one of "my" projects. In the following example, I would expect global to find the "main...