Users list for GNU GLOBAL
) (Recent threads
) (381 other GNU lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 141 messages, beginning May 2010
- 0 messages added yesterday
Users list for GNU GLOBAL October 2011
Edwin Stearns — 131799547107 Oct 2011
I see from today's announcement that sever side GLOBAL is available. I wonder if this could work when I'm editing code with tramp mode in emac...