Users list for GNU GLOBAL
) (Recent threads
) (382 other GNU lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 141 messages, beginning May 2010
- 0 messages added yesterday
Users list for GNU GLOBAL December 2011
Jim Green — 132307167905 Dec 2011
Hi: I have a source tree which consists many subdirectories. currently I run gtags in the root of the source tree and I understand gtags works back un...
TIAN Qingfei — 132401015216 Dec 2011*
Hi Sir/Madam, Thank you for your hard work to build this useful tool - global. I have ever used version 5.7, and it works well. But when I updated to ...
jack sparrow — 132519693929 Dec 2011*
how to add different folders in different paths in to global database. basically i am looking for "cscope -s" kind of option. is it possible...
jack sparrow — 132519697829 Dec 2011*
while looking for all the references for a C symbol. currently the output has filename, lineno, and the line where the symbol has been referenced. alo...
jack sparrow — 132524051730 Dec 2011*
i have a several static inline functions defined in a header file. global doesn't seem to be recognizing these functions. i am not sure if this is...