Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion
) (Recent threads
) (75 other Ibiblio lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 987 messages, beginning Nov 2005
- 0 messages added yesterday
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion August 2010
Jane Hornibrook — 128090336604 Aug 2010
From our website..... Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand received a huge amount of interest and support for its inaugural Panel. We've brought ...
Danyl Strype — 128140961310 Aug 2010*
Tēnā koutou I recently learned that my paper proposal for the Free Culture Research Conference 2010 in Berlin has been accepted. My paper will explo...
Jessica Coates — 128147455010 Aug 2010*
I think a number of you will have heard this by now, or seen it on the (brand spanking new) CCau website - but it is with sadness that I announce that...
Jane Hornibrook — 128205872417 Aug 2010*
Hi everyone You may have seen on our website a happy announcement that the New Zealand Government Open Access and Licensing framework (NZGOAL) has bee...
Danyl Strype — 128253096723 Aug 2010*
Kia ora koutou I will be travelling to Otakau this week, and I'm hoping to get together some CC enthusiasts (and anyone just curious too) for anot...