Gentoo Linux mail
) (Recent threads
) (64 other Gentoo lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 156 messages, beginning Jan 2010
- 0 messages added yesterday
Gentoo Linux mail January 2010
Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto — 126326939312 Jan 2010
Hello fellow devs, users and Gentoo community, in this election we received 53 valid ballots from a total of 211 voters, which means we had a 25,11% t...