Gentoo Linux mail
) (Recent threads
) (64 other Gentoo lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 156 messages, beginning Jan 2010
- 0 messages added yesterday
Gentoo Linux mail June 2012
Roy Bamford — 134065119925 Jun 2012
Dear Member, You are receiving this email as you are a member of the Gentoo Foundation Inc. The Foundation is legally obliged to notify its members of...