) (Recent threads
) (94 other UK Linux User Groups lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 928 messages, beginning Feb 2008
- 0 messages added yesterday
wiltshire.mailman.lug.org.uk October 2008
David Fletcher — 122345350308 Oct 2008*
I've an acquaintance who has a dead laptop with files on the hard drive that he'd rather like to extract. Does anybody around Swindon have a...