) (Recent threads
) (94 other UK Linux User Groups lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 928 messages, beginning Feb 2008
- 0 messages added yesterday
wiltshire.mailman.lug.org.uk October 2009
KJS — 125555223314 Oct 2009*
Hi Guys, I have a CentOS box running with Active Directory Authentication via winbind and that is working fine. When users login for the first time th...
Neil Perry — 125561997015 Oct 2009
Hello Guys, My first post to this mailing list as I've only just been made aware of this list. Anyone got any plans for a karmic release party fo...
David Fletcher — 125569908816 Oct 2009
There was some chatting about IPv6 a little while ago, so I thought this might be of some interest:- http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/polic......
Jonathan — 125570322816 Oct 2009
Not got any plans for a Karmic party, but it sounds a great idea :) Any thoughts on where you would hold it? Jonathan Edmondson...
David Fletcher — 125586076218 Oct 2009*
Simon brought along a decidedly dangerous looking power tool battery/charger on Monday night i.e. both had grossly overheated and partly melted the pl...
David Fletcher — 125669007828 Oct 2009*
Does anybody know of such a thing as a 60mm temperature controlled case fan with a remote sensor? I want to mount it so that it blows air into the cas...
Lugo Teehalt — 125677867529 Oct 2009*
Have just signed on to virginmedia broadband. Have put in the wireless router myself and switched off wireless - at least the 'radio beakon...
David Fletcher — 125693131130 Oct 2009*
This probably sounds like a strange request, but does anybody have a broken ATX power supply laying around? The part I'm going to need sometime i...