) (Recent threads
) (94 other UK Linux User Groups lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 928 messages, beginning Feb 2008
- 0 messages added yesterday
wiltshire.mailman.lug.org.uk November 2010
Robert Bronsdon — 128932538909 Nov 2010*
Hello, Am I right in saying this Monday (8th November) is meet time? I believe I can make this one. So is anybody else likely to be around? And how is...
Robert — 128995285317 Nov 2010*
Has anybody any experience of trying to get a Vodafone TopUp and Go Mobile Broadband dongle to work on Ubuntu 9.10 We have downloaded the software fro...