) (Recent threads
) (94 other UK Linux User Groups lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 928 messages, beginning Feb 2008
- 0 messages added yesterday
wiltshire.mailman.lug.org.uk March 2011
Dianne Reuby — 129900895601 Mar 2011
Some future events: Mar 12 and 19 National Science and Engineering Week The theme is Communications, and we'll be having activities on both Saturd...
David Fletcher — 129957632008 Mar 2011*
Is there going to be a meeting this month? Will anybody attend? Dave...
John Larkworthy — 129959647008 Mar 2011
I am not sure I see the need for IP6 everywhere. I suspect people will tunnel until such time as the ISP convert. This could be another 10 years away....
Guy Weatherburn — 129966647209 Mar 2011*
Hi, John has most of the pertenant points covered here. The most imprtant thing he says is about compatibility addresses, this had to be the case or i...
David Fletcher — 129969299709 Mar 2011*
Quote from a message received today from :- "Just spoke with the broadband guys in the office and they have both informed me that IPV 6 will defi...
John Larkworthy — 129971939610 Mar 2011*
Hi, Let me talk complete rubbish. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. If you currently run a server of any description with an IP4 addres...
Philip Vossler — 130150564930 Mar 2011
If anyone is interested, a couple of rack mount KVMs with lcd/keyboard/mouse and some empty 19" computer cases (1u & 4u). Collect from Melksh...