Discussion of Open Streetmap in Ireland
) (Recent threads
) (77 other OpenStreetMap lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 506 messages, beginning Aug 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
Discussion of Open Streetmap in Ireland May 2008
Paul Cunnane — 120964028601 May 2008*
...particularly how to classify roads correctly. As an example, have a look at: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.79693&am... Ignore the sliproad f...
Dermot McNally — 121019000807 May 2008
Folks, As there are ever more of us, I'll put the call out in case there are mappers in proximity to the border. I've put a section of the Ire...
Dermot McNally — 121145678822 May 2008*
Hi Folks, With the rapid progress on large parts of the Irish road network, I decided to take the time to update the progress table: http://wiki.opens...
Paul Cunnane — 121146168622 May 2008*
I just stumbled across a wealth of old GPS traces in my PDA, which was quietly logging tracks all the time I was driving around with it last year. I...
Thomas Bibby — 121163055024 May 2008*
Hi all, First an introduction: although I've been aware of OSM for a while it always seemed a bit too complicated -- a move from Dublin to Limeric...
Paul Cunnane — 121196474028 May 2008*
I took the scenic route home from Ballina this evening - the N59 is now complete apart from the detail near the N4 at Sligo. I also completed the R312...
Ken Guest — 121223744231 May 2008*
is there anybody near Carlow willing to map the new bypass? http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0529/bypass.html rgds k....