Discussion forum for users of the GNU Emacs port to Windows
) (Recent threads
) (382 other GNU lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 1,108 messages, beginning Mar 2010
- 0 messages added yesterday
Discussion forum for users of the GNU Emacs port to Windows February 2011
MBR — 129652908701 Feb 2011
This question actually has to do with Emacs running under Linux, but I'm not yet a member of help-gnu-emacs. I just signed up, but the moderator h...
Markus Heller — 129675639003 Feb 2011*
Hello all, I have a peculiar problem with emacs 23.2.1 on Windoze 7 64 bit. Since yesterday, M-x doesn't work anymore. By this I mean pressing M-x...