Blender Foundation Python list
) (Recent threads
) (41 other Blender lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 6,097 messages, beginning Jan 2002
- 0 messages added yesterday
Blender Foundation Python list September 2008
Joel Jensen — 122036971502 Sep 2008
Hello, I've been using the blender 3D studio max exporter and ran in to some issues. Since the .3ds format stores its vertex/face counts in a 16 b...
Ian Thompson — 122091079308 Sep 2008*
Hey, Since it is difficult to guess the type of variables in Python without running the script itself, the autocompletion system is currently limited....
Ken Hughes — 122125575812 Sep 2008*
I ran into something while looking at a bug report for the Particle API and thought I'd get some opinions here before implementing some hare-brain...