Blender Foundation Python list
) (Recent threads
) (41 other Blender lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 6,087 messages, beginning Jan 2002
- 2 messages added yesterday
Blender Foundation Python list June 2010
Bassam Kurdali — 127636471512 Jun 2010*
Hi all, was hoping someone could answer this question: armature editbones are only available in edit mode- the data structure simply does not exist ti...