Contrib: Evaluation System
) (Recent threads
) (36 other Sakai Project lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 1,393 messages, beginning Mar 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
Contrib: Evaluation System December 2010
Beth Kirschner — 129199458110 Dec 2010*
Hi all, Following up on the earlier discussion related to merging TQ changes to trunk, I'd like to offer the changes described by EVALSYS-792 for ...
Richard C. Moyer II — 129234724114 Dec 2010
All, We've just completed our Fall evaluation period, which we had 1 evaluation for 6,160 course / sections using hierarchy at the university and ...
RebaAnna Lee — 129234885014 Dec 2010
Hi! I just wanted to get some input on how the course evaluations are deployed on different campuses. Do you let faculty deploy the evaluations? OR Do...
Matthew Buckett — 129242811415 Dec 2010*
Does anyone have any comments about showing displayId rather than EIDs in adhoc groups? http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-8... There...