) (Recent threads
) (97 other OpenSUSE lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 3,155 messages, beginning Mar 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
zypp-devel.opensuse.org April 2009
Peter Poeml — 123866211002 Apr 2009
Hi, FYI, there is a new version aria2c. The package in network:utilities in the OBS is already updated.I'll be on vacation for two weeks, maybe so...
Cristian Rodríguez — 123867983002 Apr 2009*
This change looks wrong IMHO http://git.opensuse.org/?p=projects/zypp/libz... Shouldnt that be in LINK_FLAGS instead of CFLAGS ?...
Jan Kupec — 123869773202 Apr 2009
Hi people, i just submitted some improvements of the installation summary (what you see before the 'Continue?' prompt) to zypper's git rep...
PGNet — 123909517307 Apr 2009*
is it possible to set up -- and then limit/filter -- a repo so as to only upgrade a single file, or subset of files? e.g., atm i'd like to update ...