) (Recent threads
) (97 other OpenSUSE lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 3,144 messages, beginning Mar 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
zypp-devel.opensuse.org November 2009
Michael Andres — 125802586112 Nov 2009
Just in case your compiler complains about missing CURLOPT_REDIR_PROTOCOLS and CURLPROTO_HTTPS....
Zhu, Peter J — 125837557616 Nov 2009*
I don't understand why libzypp uses hal. Anyone can have a explain? And since HAL is in the process of being deprecated, do you have plan to use ...
Zhu, Peter J — 125914422625 Nov 2009*
Hi Does libzypp or zypper has plan to create a snapshot on a btrfs root partition like https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Syste... planed for yum...
Jano Kupec — 125959914830 Nov 2009*
Hi there! There have been several reports about problems with aria2c recently. Does someone have an overview? E.g. the proxy problem (bnc #557790), th...