) (Recent threads
) (97 other OpenSUSE lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 3,155 messages, beginning Mar 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
zypp-devel.opensuse.org July 2010
Michael Andres — 128015665626 Jul 2010*
Hi. I'm going to create the SuSE-Code-11_3-Branch in git, so mls can start to offer the builtin metalink/zsync support for factory. @Jano: I...