) (Recent threads
) (97 other OpenSUSE lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 3,155 messages, beginning Mar 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
zypp-devel.opensuse.org December 2011
Michael Andres — 132430579719 Dec 2011*
See https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=7... The point is that suse patches indeed conflict with packages shipped by another vendor....
Tom Diamond — 132437772120 Dec 2011*
Hi all and sorry for the long post, I've been noticing that 'zypper ps' keeps reporting a huge amount of "deleted" files (huge a...
Michael Andres — 132438677020 Dec 2011*
Hi. After 12.1 is released it's time to set up the maintenance infrastructure. Today I'll start with creating the OBS project for maintaining ...
Rashmi Ranjan Mohanty — 132461312123 Dec 2011
Hi, I installed a package from a YUM repository. When I use zypper search command the status of the package shows 'v' in stead of 'i...