) (Recent threads
) (97 other OpenSUSE lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 3,144 messages, beginning Mar 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
zypp-devel.opensuse.org July 2012
Saurabh Sood — 134138757104 Jul 2012*
Hi, I have been able to select and install packages. As part of my project, I want that users be displayed the installation summary. How do I retrieve...
Saurabh Sood — 134253122117 Jul 2012*
Hi, I created a RepoInfo object, and set its baseUrl, and alias. When I tried refreshing the metadata of the repository, I keep on getting 'Valid ...
Makeup mirror suppliers — 134291154321 Jul 2012
Dear: We have obtained your name and address from internet search,I know you sell fashion and promotion item,and we are writing to inquire whether you...
Saurabh Sood — 134313283924 Jul 2012*
Hi, I need to get repository metadata and package information without root privileges. When I load the try to refresh repository metadata using RepoMa...
Saurabh Sood — 134314916524 Jul 2012
Hi, I made a module for getting repository metadata, and set a custom cache location as a RepoManagerOption. I made another module for getting details...
Saurabh Sood — 134363961430 Jul 2012*
Hi, I had some queries regarding some libzypp functions. 1.) I want to retrieve information regarding packages such as size, version of the package. H...