H.323 Plus Open Source Project
) (Recent threads
) (2 other Packetizer lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 1,067 messages, beginning Oct 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
H.323 Plus Open Source Project March 2008
Zarko Markovic — 120454283903 Mar 2008*
Hello Friends, Anybody managed to build ptlib/h323plus on Visual C++ 2008 express edition? I get file not found error for atlbase.h included at ptts.c...
Abhishek Rohilla — 120463046304 Mar 2008*
Hi I am trying to connect my video conferencing application to Polycom VSX7000. I am able to receive video but no video is received on Polycom side. I...
Zarko Markovic — 120471228905 Mar 2008*
Hello, I think that the Simple h323 program should support all codecs provided in h323plus because "AddAllCapabilities" is used. However, it...
Bian — 120511618910 Mar 2008
Hello, Does any soft endpooint can support H.460.18/19? Thanks. Regards, BianH.460.18/19 client support has now been added to h323plus. The source cod...
Anisha Kumar — 120523432311 Mar 2008*
Hi Bian, Please check out the feature list PacPhone at www.pacphone.com, it might have the support for H.460.18/19.Regards, Anisha From: Anisha Kumar ...
mohammad alam — 120646313025 Mar 2008
Hi Simon Does H323plus support complete T.12x series? If Yes then how can I implement T.121 to T.124 in my application. If I add T.120Capability will ...
Tamas — 120653352026 Mar 2008
Hello, We have found probably a bug in ptlib during testing the t38modem application (ptlib+h323plus+t38modem). We got this backtrace: root at maxi:/t...
Simon Horne — 120686446530 Mar 2008
Guys Just a quick note T38modem has been added to the list of open source applications supported with h323plus. Special thanks to Tamas for testing an...