) (Recent threads
) (85 other Freedesktop.org lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 8,171 messages, beginning Jun 2002
- 0 messages added yesterday
xcb.lists.freedesktop.org August 2004
David Reveman — 109215626210 Aug 2004*
Hi Jamey! I've written a new test application for glitz called 'rendertest'. To be able to compare the output of glitz to X Render, render...
Jamey Sharp — 109240056713 Aug 2004*
Hey, all! I've done a bunch of stuff in the last several months, but have done a terrible job of telling people what I'm doing. Here's an ...
Jeremy Kolb — 109334848924 Aug 2004
Hi, I've been reading the website/pdfs and looked at the code in cvs and xcb looks pretty cool and easy to follow. I don't have much knowledge...
Jeremy Kolb — 109398616331 Aug 2004*
I get: autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Libtool autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf autoreconf: configure.ac: ...