Gentoo Linux mail
) (Recent threads
) (64 other Gentoo lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 1,226 messages, beginning Jun 2009
- 0 messages added yesterday
Gentoo Linux mail August 2009
Mounir Lamouri — 125003208811 Aug 2009*
Hi, I'm working on a portage backend for PackageKit . As I did not really present my project, you have to know PackageKit is an universal (dis...
Eitan Mosenkis — 125040277216 Aug 2009*
This is my first weekly status report, so I'll introduce my project a little. I'm building a web-based application in PHP (with MySQL) that ...
Stanislav Ochotnicky — 125042133616 Aug 2009*
So another (if a bit late) status update for Tree-wide collision checking and files database is coming. I don't plan on having any major architec...
Donnie Berkholz — 125052629117 Aug 2009
Hi all, I just wanted to pass some info on to you about the end of GSoC. As you know, today is the "firm pencils down" day. However, if you ...
Sérgio Almeida — 125060894318 Aug 2009*
Hello, Current State of Universal Select Tool - uselect Proposal link: http://socghop.appspot.com/student_project/sh... uselect implementation started...
Mounir Lamouri — 125113330424 Aug 2009*
Hi, My Google Summer of Code project was about writing a portage backend for PackageKit. Before beginning the work we knew it will not be easy. So I t...