) (Recent threads
) (35 other Digium lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe (we seem to have lost it) address with "subscribe" in the subject line.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 757 messages, beginning Sep 2006
- 0 messages added yesterday
asterisk-speech-rec.lists.digium.com September 2007
Stephen Keller — 118862433501 Sep 2007*
Hector Lopez wrote:> Would you tell me the minimal and maximun values for parameters in lumevox.cofActually, the parameters you're looking at a...
sysadmin at airlinksystems.com — 118918495007 Sep 2007
Hi guys, I have an application that asks the user for a date and time. Right now I am doing it using a grammar that combines the built-in ABNFDate.gra...
sysadmin at airlinksystems.com — 118920979508 Sep 2007
Hi guys, I'm having an issue where SpeechBackground cuts off after just a couple of seconds, maybe three. This happens no matter what you say, and...
Wayne P. Hill — 119032044820 Sep 2007
We've gotten an interesting request from one of our customers and I figured I'd put it to the list to see if anyone has any idea how to go abo...
Dylan Humphreys — 119032290220 Sep 2007*
Hey everyone. Ive got Fedora 7 running asterisk 1.4.3 (free version) with lumenvox 7.5 (the try-it-and-see dev version), connecter etc.. etc.. Im tryi...
sysadmin at airlinksystems.com — 119084240626 Sep 2007
Hello, I am using Asterisk 1.4, Lumenvox 8, on Fedora Core 7 I am having a problem where the SpeechDeactivateGrammar gets an error after the hangup an...
Michael Ye — 119100747828 Sep 2007*
Hi everyone, I recently installed the CentOS 4 running asterisk 1.4.11 and LumenVox 7.5, using Connector Bridge b17:res_speech_lumenvox.so. Everything...