) (Recent threads
) (35 other Digium lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe (we seem to have lost it) address with "subscribe" in the subject line.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 757 messages, beginning Sep 2006
- 0 messages added yesterday
asterisk-speech-rec.lists.digium.com October 2008
David Merel — 122368002410 Oct 2008*
So I have a Grammar file where I am trying to combine letters and numbers so that people can speak a model number of a MAC address of a network device...
David Merel — 122375758811 Oct 2008
If you go to current issues with that latest Lumenvox release: http://www.lumenvox.com/help/speechEngineAste... You will see they provided a fix to ad...
Giancarlo Rubio — 122401695314 Oct 2008*
Hi, I have bought an lumenvox speech engine and have sucessfull setup the license manager. I will try to test the speech with pizza-demo. After setup ...
jforde0518 at gmail.com — 122540419530 Oct 2008
Here is a portion of the code I'm having a problem with. The problem is this: whenever I make a test call to the IVR and I use speech the code wor...
LumenVox Support — 122540974530 Oct 2008
Hello Digium Support, We have a customer in common, Barry Holderread, who is looking to begin Speech Recognition development for his Asterisk Business...