) (Recent threads
) (35 other Digium lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe (we seem to have lost it) address with "subscribe" in the subject line.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 757 messages, beginning Sep 2006
- 0 messages added yesterday
asterisk-speech-rec.lists.digium.com April 2010
nik600 — 127159814318 Apr 2010*
Dear all is not very clear for me what i have to use to integrate Asterisk with an external vxml application. I don't want to put my application i...
Kevin Bednar — 127195398122 Apr 2010*
Hey all, Just started working with the Lumenvox ASR on asterisk and it's very cool. However, I'm having some trouble with grammars. I have a t...
Kevin Bednar — 127230342826 Apr 2010*
Does anyone know where I can download an abnf grammar for the letters of the alphabet? I'd like to try using it to create a sql query for searchin...