Information for PBI Developers
) (Recent threads
) (7 other PC-BSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,037 messages, beginning Feb 2007
- 1 messages added yesterday
Information for PBI Developers January 2008
Petr Rehor — 119948966204 Jan 2008
Hi, digikam has used libkdcraw since 0.9.2 and need to add some files to PBI. You can download patch for digikam module from http://home.i.cz/reho/fre...
Kris Moore — 119989870609 Jan 2008
Hey everybody! I just wanted to see if anybody would be willing to test out the new features of the PBI installer version 4. I've created a sampl...