Information for PBI Developers
) (Recent threads
) (7 other PC-BSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,037 messages, beginning Feb 2007
- 1 messages added yesterday
Information for PBI Developers December 2008
Marcel Klinz [PC-BSD.de] — 122910029912 Dec 2008*
what about a songbird pbi? is it possible? i think it is a great app! cheers marcel...
Marcel Klinz [PC-BSD.de] — 123031078926 Dec 2008*
what about a kate pbi? in version 7.* is no kate :-( what other editors are good? i love notepad++...
Kris Moore — 123037091827 Dec 2008*
Kate is apart of kdesdk as mentioned, which is also apart of pcbsd under add / remove software -> components. Since its available with pcbsd as par...
Marcel Klinz [PC-BSD.de] — 123052530129 Dec 2008
what about a gtkpod pbi? maybe it is a good idea. ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/packages/audio/gtkpod-0.99.12_2.tbz...