Information for PBI Developers
) (Recent threads
) (7 other PC-BSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,041 messages, beginning Feb 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
Information for PBI Developers December 2010
Jesse Smith — 129217946112 Dec 2010
I should have mentioned in my previous message that the tarball I attached (amanda-client.tar.gz) contains modules for both version 8 and version 9 PB...
Jesse Smith — 129235438214 Dec 2010*
Please find attached my PBI module for the amanda client, an archiving/backup tool. This module was requested on the forum in this thread: http://foru...
Jesse Smith — 129235441114 Dec 2010*
Please find attached my module for Moodle, a course management system. The tarball contains both the version 8 and version 9 modules. I haven't in...
Jesse Smith — 129235444814 Dec 2010*
Please find attached my PBI modules for Stellarium, the sky gazing application. This app was requested on the forum here: http://forums.pcbsd.org/show...
Jesse Smith — 129294883021 Dec 2010*
Dear PBIers, Please find attached my modules for XnView, a program used to view and convert graphic files. The PBI was requested on the forum here: ht...
Jesse Smith — 129294887221 Dec 2010*
Please find attached my modules for Rezound, a program for working with audio files. This PBI was requested on the forum here: http://forums.pcbsd.org...
Sam Lin — 129334213926 Dec 2010
Dear PCBSD fellows, It appears that there are a couple problems with GIMP 2.6.11 PBI (PCBSD 8.x i386). I was about to report another pcbsd issue and w...