Information for PBI Developers
) (Recent threads
) (7 other PC-BSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,037 messages, beginning Feb 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
Information for PBI Developers July 2011
Jesse Smith — 130996704306 Jul 2011*
In response to this thread on the forum -- http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?p=8790... -- I've been looking at the Eclipse and Eclipse-devel ...
Jesse Smith — 131040059211 Jul 2011*
Please find attached my PBI module for BRL-CAD. I think this port may try to install software in a different prefix than normal as its description say...
Jesse Smith — 131099769618 Jul 2011*
Please find attached my PBI module for MyPaint, a simple drawing application. This PBI was requested on the forum here: http://forums.pcbsd.org/showth...
Jesse Smith — 131125308721 Jul 2011*
I was looking at the Eclipse build log as it's still failing to compile successfully. In both the 64- and 32-bit builds the process is failing dur...
Jesse Smith — 131177060927 Jul 2011*
Please find attached my PBI module for xfe, a lightweight file manager. The forum post requesting this PBI can be found here: http://forums.pcbsd.org/...
Sven Moeller — 131177523727 Jul 2011
Hi, i've just installed PCBSD 8.2 freshly. On 8.1. i was using VirtualBox from ports. So i gave VirtualBox from PBIdir a shot. My existing Windows...