General discussion of the Silva CMS (subscription required to post)
) (Recent threads
) (2 other Infrae lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,302 messages, beginning Mar 2005
- 0 messages added yesterday
General discussion of the Silva CMS (subscription required to post) March 2008
Samuel Schluep — 120446515502 Mar 2008
I am happy to announce the new Silva Math product. Silva Math is an extension product for the Silva CMS to enhance Silva Documents with mathematical f...
Nico Grubert — 120470325105 Mar 2008*
Dear Silva Developers I am upgrading my Silva instance from 1.4 to 2.04 and I found a major problem in handling External Sources with "ListField...
Dav Clark — 120511451710 Mar 2008*
Hi all, I'm trying to do something quite simple with an inline news viewer - include the creator name alongside the date / time string. The obviou...
Marc Petitmermet — 120542885913 Mar 2008*
Silva 1.5.10 we had again all of a sudden the following error: Error Type: AttributeError Error Value: fullname running our FindFullnameError.py scrip...
felis at Safe-mail.net — 120654515026 Mar 2008*
Hello list, i have had some problems with sorting agenda-items on start date. I use SNN 2.5 on a Silva2.0.5. I presume the problem lies in the brainso...
Dav Clark — 120654747826 Mar 2008*
...So I figured I should. Silva (by which I mean kupu) now works with Safari 3.1! DC...
felis at Safe-mail.net — 120663924927 Mar 2008
Hi Andy, thank you for looking into this. I have a pretty tight schedule at the moment but will do my best to test it and give you some specifics in a...
felis at Safe-mail.net — 120663961827 Mar 2008*
Hi list, i found that my Silva generated pages have no HTTP header 'Expires' set. I wondered if there is a way to force expiration immediately...
Jim Witte — 120673494728 Mar 2008*
Howdy everyone, I have Silva 2.0.6 running with Zope 2.10.5, but when I add the "SilvaNews (SilvaNewsNetwork-2.6b3.tar.gz)" product, i get a...