General discussion of the Silva CMS (subscription required to post)
) (Recent threads
) (2 other Infrae lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 2,292 messages, beginning Mar 2005
- 3 messages added yesterday
General discussion of the Silva CMS (subscription required to post) September 2009
Marc Petitmermet — 125205390204 Sep 2009*
dear all i have a strange problem with SilvaFind-1.1.7 (Silva-2.1.4) and the "below path" parameter. SilvaFind works as expected when i just...
Kit BLAKE — 125260472210 Sep 2009
Hi, For German-speaking readers, there's a superb article about Silva in the current issue (9/9) of Internet Magazin, page 32. Kit...
Jonathan Bowlas — 125267372511 Sep 2009*
How would I do the equivalent of this below (from our old configure.zcml's) in the new SilvaLayout 1.4.3 & Silva 2.1.4? <browser:skin name=...
felis at Safe-mail.net — 125314753817 Sep 2009
Hi everybody, i tried the buildout of Silva (very nice :), but it didn't go well on ubuntu, broken lxml build. I guess this is known, but just to ...
Luthiger Stoll Benno — 125317751817 Sep 2009*
Hello all I try to use Silva buildout with ZMysqlDA dropped in the products folder. Silva install is fine but I'm stuck with ZMysqlDA. I've tr...
Michele Marcionelli — 125375764924 Sep 2009*
Hello List we are planing to change our old hardware, where we are running silva/ zope/apache/mysql and some other few services. My question is What k...
Mathias Gibbens — 125375874924 Sep 2009*
Announcing the latest from Bethel Labs: * DateTimeFields have the option to display a popup calendar for the user to select a date and possibly a time...