Discussion of the Storm Object Relational Mapper for the Python Language
) (Recent threads
) (4 other Canonical lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 1,481 messages, beginning Jul 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
Discussion of the Storm Object Relational Mapper for the Python Language November 2008
getdown balesh — 122649978012 Nov 2008*
Hi, first, sorry for my bad english, I'm french. I will try to make a good explain of what I don't understand in Storm. I have to catch a stor...
Boris Blondin — 122650342612 Nov 2008*
Thanks for your replys,That's I'm searching for, and can we do this with "Like" instead of "And...
Gabriel Rossetti — 122651874312 Nov 2008*
Hello everyone, I am trying to use Storm with MySQL views, but I get an exception that I didn't add a primary key, but there is no need to (since ...
Andreas Kopecky — 122658215613 Nov 2008*
Hello storm mailing list, This is my first post here so please forgive me if this is a.) not the right place for this kind of message or b.) this mail...
Justin Warren — 122756177424 Nov 2008*
Hi folks, I've hit a weird problem that is beyond me at the moment. Hopefully someone else can shed some light on the situation. I create a bunch ...