Discussion of the Storm Object Relational Mapper for the Python Language
) (Recent threads
) (4 other Canonical lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 1,483 messages, beginning Jul 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
Discussion of the Storm Object Relational Mapper for the Python Language December 2008
Piotr Jackowski — 122851634305 Dec 2008*
Hi, I'm using store in my tool. I have several process updating the same table. Each process updates one dedicated column. Processes generate also...
Paul Hummer — 122886517309 Dec 2008*
I have a need to basically clear out all the records from a table. I could probably use store.execute, but the reason I'm using an ORM in the firs...
Grahame Bowland — 122964235618 Dec 2008*
Hi all I forgot to create the table backing a storm object with "PRIMARY KEY" on the integer column "id". I'd marked that key ...
Wilson Freitas — 122990494322 Dec 2008
Dear Storm community I am pleased to announce the release of easycsv 0.8.0. Easycsv is a Python module that implements an abstraction layer that permi...