Discussion of the Storm Object Relational Mapper for the Python Language
) (Recent threads
) (4 other Canonical lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 1,483 messages, beginning Jul 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
Discussion of the Storm Object Relational Mapper for the Python Language February 2009
Grahame Bowland — 123350192501 Feb 2009
Hi all I'm using storm to iterate over every row in a table with 900,000 rows. This seems pretty slow - unsurprising! I'm wondering if there a...
Drew Smathers — 123419025209 Feb 2009*
I wanted to inquire whether or not oracle support (lp:~kov-alfaiati/storm/oracle-support) was being considered seriously for merging into storm...
Brad Allen — 123439558011 Feb 2009*
I hope Storm can get a fair shake in this discussion: http://pycon.org/2009/conference/talks/?filte......
Ben Wilber — 123493285618 Feb 2009*
Hello, Is there a way to have storm do the type coercion automatically when I try to set an attribute? Example: class MyTable(object): __storm_table__...
James Henstridge — 123497942018 Feb 2009*
There are a number of branches up for review (pretty much all mine, by the look of it): https://code.edge.launchpad.net/storm/+active... Any chance of...
Tsolakos Stavros — 123541595123 Feb 2009*
Hi all. I have recently decided to use storm for my application. What I can understand from visiting the website is that storm is a work in progress. ...
Jonathan Lange — 123549378324 Feb 2009*
Hello, I was just tinkering with some unit tests that deal with some Storm things, and I started wishing for a way to construct a ResultSet object wit...
Martin DeMello — 123556942425 Feb 2009*
I'm using storm, with psycopg2, for a mildly complicated application (two processes, each of which have 2-3 threads running at a time), and I...
James Henstridge — 123562107726 Feb 2009
Since Ohloh recently added support for Bazaar, I plugged in the VCS details for Storm, so it could do a code analysis: https://www.ohloh.net/p/storm/a...