) (Recent threads
) (97 other OpenSUSE lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 1,539 messages, beginning Aug 1999
- 0 messages added yesterday
opensuse-security-announce.opensuse.org February 2004
Thomas Biege — 107714272118 Feb 2004
__ SUSE Security Announcement Package: Linux Kernel Announcement-ID: SuSE-SA:2004:005 Date: Wednesday, Feb. 18th 2004 23:05 MET Affected products: 8.0...
Thomas Biege — 107755413023 Feb 2004
__ SUSE Security Announcement Package: xf86/XFree86 Announcement-ID: SuSE-SA:2004:006 Date: Monday, Feb. 23th 2004 16:30 MET Affected products: 8.0, 8...