) (Recent threads
) (97 other OpenSUSE lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 1,539 messages, beginning Aug 1999
- 0 messages added yesterday
opensuse-security-announce.opensuse.org May 2008
Marcus Meissner — 121034373309 May 2008
__ SUSE Security Summary Report Announcement ID: SUSE-SR:2008:011 Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 16:00:00 +0000 Cross-References: CVE-2007-5624, CVE-2007-5803...
Marcus Meissner — 121138594721 May 2008
Hi folks, As you might have noticed we have released SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 Service Pack 2 this week (for both Server and Desktop, and also SDK). Pr...