) (Recent threads
) (97 other OpenSUSE lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 1,543 messages, beginning Aug 1999
- 2 messages added yesterday
opensuse-security-announce.opensuse.org March 2000
(Thomas Biege) — 95190822201 Mar 2000
__ SuSE Security Announcement Package: htdig < 3.1.5 Date: Sun Feb 27 21:58:59 CET 2000 Affected SuSE versions: 6.1 - 6.3 Vulnerability Type: remot...
(Marc Heuse) — 95315084415 Mar 2000
__ SuSE Security Announcement Package: SuSE Linux IMAP Server Date: Wed Mar 15 20:41:42 CET 2000 Affected SuSE versions: SuSE Linux IMAP Server Vulner...
(Marc Heuse) — 95445078930 Mar 2000
__ SuSE Security Announcement Package: ircii < 4.4M Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:04:19 GMT Affected SuSE versions: all Vulnerability Type: remote user...