) (Recent threads
) (7 other PC-BSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 745 messages, beginning Jan 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
Developers' List April 2007
Justin Scheiber — 117649866713 Apr 2007*
Hi all, I'm having trouble compiling PCBSD progams in svn. [justin at sleet /usr/home/justin/sandbox/svn.pcbsd.org/pcbsd/trunk/PCBSDInstall]$ make...
Kris Moore — 117650093613 Apr 2007
Did you re-gen the Makefile? Run "qmake *.pro" first, then run make. Also, you may need to set two environment variables first: QTDIR=/usr/X...
Justin Scheiber — 117665901815 Apr 2007*
It looks like I can't change bugs in the bug list. I'd like to try bug #284 - but can not assign or comment on it. What should I do? -justin...