) (Recent threads
) (7 other PC-BSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 774 messages, beginning Jan 2007
- 1 messages added yesterday
Developers' List September 2007
Tim McCormick — 118892796104 Sep 2007
Hey guys, Kris and I have just worked out a set of basic development guidelines for work on PC-BSD: http://trac.pcbsd.org/wiki/DevelopmentGuideli... I...
Florian Stinglmayr — 119048422822 Sep 2007*
Hello fellows, I would like to report my absence from this project for possibly six months. As some of you might now, I am rather young. Therefore I h...
Tim McCormick — 119071870425 Sep 2007
Hey guys, The 1.4 release has now been branched, you can find it in pcbsd/branches/1.4 This branch is for bugfixes only, and code committed here will ...