) (Recent threads
) (7 other PC-BSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 773 messages, beginning Jan 2007
- 0 messages added yesterday
Developers' List July 2009
Gerard van Essen — 124871373027 Jul 2009*
Even Canonical/Ubuntu are seeing the need of making software installation easy and fool proof ;-) http://blogs.computerworld.com/ubuntu_to_make... htt...