) (Recent threads
) (7 other PC-BSD lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 745 messages, beginning Jan 2007
- 2 messages added yesterday
Developers' List April 2012
Kris Moore — 133486623619 Apr 2012*
The PC-BSD team is pleased to make available the first public 9-STABLE snapshot for 64bit systems! This snapshot provides both users and developers a ...
Sam Lin — 133500142921 Apr 2012
Hi PCBSDer - I have tried using Window Maker on PCBSD9.0-RELEASE and it is good to see that some PCBSD features are implemented in this window manager...
H — 133500783421 Apr 2012
Hi I am looking for an easier maintenance of my FreeBSD/KDE workstations. Since some month I am "fighting" with PCBSD because I understand t...