Media Gateway Control
) (Recent threads
) (187 other Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) lists
- RSS or Atom: Read-only subscription using a browser or aggregator. This is the recommended way if you don't need to send messages to the list. You can learn more about feed syndication and clients here.
- Conventional: All messages are delivered to your mail address, and you can reply. To subscribe, send an email to the list's subscribe address with "subscribe" in the subject line, or visit the list's homepage here.
- Low traffic list: less than 3 messages per day
- This list contains about 205 messages, beginning Mar 2011
- 0 messages added yesterday
Media Gateway Control July 2012
Kapil gupta — 134317686825 Jul 2012*
Hi All, Could anyone please point me to any specification/documentation which I refer for call-flows and H.248 functionality when using for T38. Thank...